Thursday, April 24, 2008

Katie's Creations- April

Here are a few things that I made last month. Its been pretty crazy around here with my Mary Kay stuff and Ben's 14 million exams (well not that many, but it felt like it). Anyway, so here they are...

Okay...so this is the last Christmas page I am going to do this year...I did three...thats kindof a lot. But I really like the snowflake stickers on this one...and I was excited to show off our gingerbread house. :)


I made this card for Rosie. I sent her some pics of our baby girls from my trip back west. It was fun to make a card with a kindof random theme...happy spring.


This card was obviously made for Miss Lily for her first birthday.

And I have a recipe in my head that I think would be good...but I am going make it first just to make sure it will be yummy...but it contains cheese, pepperoni, bread and some other stuff...basically it will be a funky version of pizza.

2 comments:

Rosie said...

yeah... that card you send me was really cute. =)

Unknown said...

Cute pages sis! I miss you guys. How is everything?