Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Swing, Slide...good times





Monday was a beautiful day so Emma and I decided to meet Julie and Lily at a park. Emma and Lily really liked the swings and the slide, too. It was so nice to enjoy the sunshine!! And I actually and finally got to wear flip-flops!!...yes!! They are my shoes that aren't shoes...hopefully that makes sense. I wouldn't mind ending up somewhere that I could wear flip-flops all year round. :)

And it was fun to break out Emma's cute summer hat, sandals, and capris.

2 comments:

Jason and Dana said...

Katie! I've been wearing my flip-flops for a few weeks, probably when I shouldn't have been!
Does your sister live in Dallas? That's what I'm thinking. But guess where we're headed for Jason's job?? San Antonio! I am so excited!!! I can't wait to get down there.

Brent and Emily said...

Fun!!! I can't wait to have Kennedy try the baby swings. I know she is going to love it. Those are adorable pics. Don't you just love hats on babies. Kennedy's summer hat is my favorite part of her summer attire. I love that it is warm enough to wear summer clothes and of course....flip flops!