Thursday, April 3, 2008

Katie's creations- March

Here is the easter card I send to the McKee Grandparents...the pics a little fuzzy. The center of the middle flower is brown and so are the dark outlines. To me they look black in this pic.

And here is the McKee Christmas page for Emma's scrapbook. That was a fun page to do! The page is brighter in this photo than it actually is....it isn't blinding in real life. :)

I didn't have a recipe to share last month...but this month I do!

Beef fajitas improvisation- these are super easy and tasty!

ingredients-

  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1/2 chopped onion
  • 1 chopped bell pepper
  • 1 can black beans
  • 1 can enchilada sauce (I used medium red sauce)
  • 1 cup cooked rice (I used brown minute rice)
  • tortillas
  • burrito fixins- cheese, ranch or sour cream, salsa
directions-

  1. cook beef in large skillet and drain grease
  2. add chopped onion and pepper to skillet and cook on medium-low for 10-15 minutes (until tender-crisp)
  3. add and mix in black beans, rice, and enchilada sauce
  4. reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes
  5. serve burrito style with the fixins and enjoy!!

2 comments:

The Kyles said...

I love all of your creations! hehehe you are so cute, I love EMMA, she is just so adorable. Oh and congrats with the whole Mary Kay thing, I will check your thing online and probably buy something! hahahaha I hope you are doing great, love you and miss you!

Rosie said...

love the scrapbook page! So cute... I love all your pages!