Sunday, April 13, 2008

Don't you love good weeks!?!


I have had a very good (almost perfect) week. Emma is the only PERFECT thing in my life! But anyway, I had a great week! And I love being busy! I don't like being too busy or overwhelmed, but being "just" busy is great. I feel that I get a lot more accomplished during my day when I have a structured schedule...and I just feel happier in general. Deciding to do Mary Kay has been a good decision for me. I get to be with my Emma, but have my own thing, too. I am feeling super blessed right now. And who doesn't love to be happy!?!?
This next week is going to be pretty crazy, too...especially for Ben! He has 4 exams and my birthday to plan for! :)
Usually I will put Emma on the floor right outside the bathroom while I do my makeup everyday. But this week she just didn't like the idea of being on the floor by herself while I got ready, and since I can't really hold her and get ready at the same time I put her in the bathroom sink. And she loved it!...she would laugh and smile at her reflection and of course play with my makeup bag! Good thing she doesn't move a whole lot. Needless to say this will not become a habit, but I thought it was pretty cute.

4 comments:

Rosie said...

cute cute! Love the photo of Emma in the sink... on Sundays (and some weekday mornings) we let Allison sit on the counter next to the sink while one of us stands behind her to keep her from falling. She LOVE it and LOVES to play with all the fun things in the bathroom. =) PS - my close to my heart consultant (who is quitting at the end of ths summer, so I'll probably sign up when we get back from Europe) told me that the best way to really start making money with at home consultant stuff is to start getting downlines. Good luck!

Sarah Roberts said...

that is so cute Katie- what a beautiful baby!

Brent and Emily said...

That's pretty funny!!! I'll have to try that one!

The Kyles said...

Hey, I love that you guys read tons and tons of books about money! :D You should tell me how it goes, we are no money experts! I hope you had a great birthday! :D And I hope that everything is going well with you, LOVE YOU!