Thursday, March 31, 2011

Walgreens is AWESOME!...and family updates

Okay...so I am getting WAY into this coupon thing. Today was my first Walgreens coupon adventure. The on sale (nothing was regular retail price) price of everything, including the extra 15% off coupon which I had, was about $21. With my manufacturer and Walgreens coupons I saved $12.85...and so I paid with tax $8.46...and the best part is that I got $6 in Register Rewards which I can use on my next purchase(s). SO its like I spent $2.46 for $21+ worth of stuff. Woohoo!

P.S. This was my first time having to BUY a toothbrush!

Audrey also had her 4 month checkup this week. And she weighs 16 lb 4oz and is 25.25 inches long...putting her in ~90th percentile for weight and ~75th percentitle for height. Yep...she is one growing baby.



















Emma talks about her upcoming birthday EVERY SINGLE DAY! I'm not complaining...I'm just surprised that she is so excited about it considering that she cried for the first 45 minutes of her party last year. So, yes, everyday she tells me what kind of party she wants and today she changed it from an Ariel party to a "Signing Time" party with "Signing Time" brithday candles. Oh goodness. For Joy School this week we learned about the letter R. We did R is for Rainbow. After school Emma drew this rainbow for me. It made me smile. :)

Ben had a great week at work...busy, busy, busy! But he loves what he does...and I like it, too. Its nice and convenient being married to a really good chiropractor/Airrosti provider. Ben has started this new way of eating...its called Paleo. He doesn't eat grains or rice except during his "free" day. So we have lots of fruits and veggies...and a TON of protein smoothies! He feels good...I'm getting on the bandwagon, but I'm not as hard core about it. I still love my pancakes and sandwiches!

As for me...well, my favorite hobby right now is getting deals. My favorite coupon blogs right now are The Krazy Coupon Lady, Savvy Spending, and Hip2Save. I would make links to them, but I don't know how and don't want to figure out how to do it. If you want the websites just let me know...or you can just google them. I am still exercising...love that, but I have resorted to P90X...which is awesome, but its not as much fun working out alone. Ben does them sometimes with me though which is nice.

Life is good! We have been soooo very blessed!

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

That makes me jealous. I love a good deal. I'm just sad my Amazon coupons are coming to an end.

We are the Turner's! said...

Love the blog post! What great pictures! Way to go getting really great deals! I love deals and will have to try Walgreens out! I also love the picture of the rainbow that Emma drew! She is growing up fast and her birthday will be here soon!!!!!!!!

Campbell Family said...

you guys all look great....such cute little girls you have:)

Campbell Family said...

you guys all look great....such cute little girls you have:)