Monday, February 21, 2011

Target Clearance

I was a very happy camper today because I got some AMAZING deals on Valentine's Day Clearance stuff at Target! The display said everything was 75% off...but nope...everything was 90% off! And some things weren't even marked...for example: I found the Dora book in the media/book section of the store not marked on clearance or anything. So when I did a price check I was like, "WHOA!"...I may have even said that outloud. $0.69 marked down from $6.99. I'll take it!

Here is everthing I bought:
4 placemats
3 Sets of window cling-ons
1 Valentine's Day Banner
1 Set of Valentine's Day Bingo (Emma will hopefully like this next year)
1 Set of 75 cupcake liners
1 Hershey Kisses/Hugs Box (I may be able to eat chocolate again)  :)
1 small box of chocolates
1 Dora & Diego box of chocolates (Guess who picked that out!?)
1 Dora Valentine's Day Adventure Book

TOTAL: $3.88 with tax!!!
(and on my receipt it says that I saved $33.80)

I was partially sooo excited because we have ZERO Valentine's Day decorations! And I just love a good deal on stuff I like. So I tried arranging everything in the shape of a big heart for the photo. Hopefully you can tell. I just wanted to share my awesome deal I scored today. Bargain shopping rules!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

I LOVE a good steal. I just did the same thing with Gymboree clothes.

We are the Turner's! said...

WAY TO GO KATIE! THAT IS AWESOME THAT YOU GOT THE VALENTINE ITEMS SO CHEAP! They are great items! I love great sales! You are awesome! It would be fun to shop together again someday!