Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby #2 is on the way!

Its official!...we are expecting baby #2! Hooray! Whats with weekend getaways and coming home with a bug!?!? haha...jk! We are very excited for this little addition to our family! Our baby is due November 24th! I thought for sure that we were having twins because I have been eating like a crazy person!...an ENTIRE meal every 2 hours! Thankfully that has toned down a bit and I'm feeling good! We are also getting Emma excited about being a big sister!
Here are a few of our 12 week ultrasound pics...

12 comments:

Allison said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!! Are you going to find out what it is?

Erika said...

CONGRATULATIONS

Ashleigh said...

Yay! Congrats you guys. I'm so excited that everyone is having a baby. I totally know how you feel about the eating like crazy thing. How have you been doing with morning sickness? I'm almost 16 weeks and I am still struggling with it. Anywho, we're excited for you guys!

Just Us said...

Congrats!! That is super exciting!!

Sarah Roberts said...

congrats Katie!!!!

Shauna said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you Katie!

Ryan and Erin said...

That is so exciting! Congrats you guys! The funny thing is that I am due November 25th! We might be having babies the same day!!! Congrats again!

Shayna and Rob said...

Katie!! Congrats girl! Well congrats to you BOTH! How exciting!!!!! :)

DeAndra said...

Woo Hoo you guys!! That's great news!!! We live so close and I can't believe we haven't gotten together yet. At least I think we live close. I'm not great with knowing where places are in relation to us yet. The next two weekends we have plans with Aaron's family but after that we will have you guys over for dinner.

elizabeth said...

Woohoo!! Another McKee cousin for Claire. We are soo excited.

We are the Turner's! said...

We are so happy for you! You will have another beautiful/handsome/sweet baby! EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are feeling well!

Jason and Dana said...

Katie, that is so exciting!!!!! Congrats to all of you!!