Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Baby duck and her balloon

I posted most of these pics on facebook, but its fun to blog them, too. Last Wednesay there was a big trick-or-treat party at Palmer (Ben's school)...so its like an early Halloween for the kids. You go around campus picking up candy from various offices, etc. Some departments had way cool decorations...there was Gotham City, the Circus, Candyland, and the Yellow Brick road to name a few. It was so fun to see all the kids dressed up cute and just get together with everyone. Emma was a baby duck...some people called her a baby Big Bird or a baby chick, but she was and is a baby duck. And we get to dress her up again for our branch's trunk or treat bonanza next week.

Emma got a purple balloon at Palmer and it was her favorite thing when we got home from the party. She loved playing with it and dragging her pumpkin around with it. :)

6 comments:

Abby said...

um, how about that is so adorable..Emma looks soooo cute!! Also, I really like your hair..you look great!! I am excited to see you around christmas time!

Sarah Roberts said...

she is so adorable Katie- I love the costume

Jason and Dana said...

I have that exact same costume for Lilia!! And I've been trying to find stripey tights like those. You know what they say....great minds think alike!! (and where did you get those tights? :)

elizabeth said...

I remember when she was just a little princess. She's grown up so much.

Erin said...

Cute costume!

Just Us said...

Katie~
I am glad I found your blog! I knew your Mom told me you had a little one, but I had no idea she was so big!!! She's a doll!! How have you been doing? It'll be great to keep in contact with you!
Liz (murphy)