Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tagged

Three tags.... I have to write down 3 of each: joys, fears, goals, current obsession/projects, and random facts.

3 joys: Emma, Ben, the scriptures

3 fears: not taking enough pictures of Emma, getting in another bad car wreck, and not getting the best deal possible on stuff

3 goals: get my first free car from Mary Kay this year, go back to school to get an MBA, be a size 4 forever

3 current obsession/projects: I love The Office, anything Stephenie Meyer, and all my Mary Kay stuff

3 random facts: My sister got me a signed copy of THE HOST. My husband has declared June the Month of Ben because it is his birthday month. Sometimes we just have sandwiches for dinner because I don't want to make anything...like today. :)

I tag... Rosie, Emily, JR

3 comments:

The Kyles said...

what day in June is Ben's birthday? Jason is on the 15... hehehe you know being a size 4 forever is a good goal.. I should set up a goal like that! Miss you, I'll call you soon and let you know for sure when we are going to be up in the midwest!! LOVE YA! lots of my love to my little sweet Emma... and Ben too!

Dallas and Abi Makin said...

I'm so jealous that you have a signed copy of THE HOST! I love her! she is so good.. I love all her four books.. did you already read the preview for Breaking Dawn?? it's so good!! =)

the sheldons said...

I LOVE that you love The Office. We love and have seen it so much that we can pretty much quote any line from it. Ahhh, hilarious stuff.