Sunday, February 24, 2008

"Berrey" McCHRISTMAS 2007


We had an awesome Christmas break this year!
Emma was able to meet her 2 McKee cousins and
some of her Berrey cousins. We spent most of the trip at Becky and George's (Ben's parents) in Washington. We had so much fun...we went to the Woodland Park Zoo and the Pacific Science Center and we ate super good food and also enjoyed playing games and just relaxing. And Makayla made Emma laugh so hard...cackle, really. It was so cute. And Emma and Allison I'm sure will become the best of friends, too as they get older. Its neat having 2 baby girls in the family!






We spent a few days down in Eugene to visit my brother Mike's family and my parents. Emma was of course instantly hugged, kissed, and adored by all! And we loved playing with our nieces and nephews. Ben was the wrestling buddy and I was the "hey Katie, look what I can do" and the"Hey Katie, guess what..."person. I love Mike and Kiana's kids...and of course we love Mike and Kiana, too.













To sum it all up, we were spoiled this Christmas! We are so blessed to have such loving family members!

3 comments:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

Katie!!!! I am so happy you have a blog! I was just thinking about you and wondering how you are doing, I'm so glad I'll be able to keep up with your news now. You look fabulous, and Emma is so beautiful! Congratulations! I miss you, shine

The Kyles said...

It sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! Nate looks so big, I remember when he was a baby! And the girls look so cute and so does Alex!!! :D I want to see them! when are you coming???

Rosie said...

ooh... I LOVE HGTV... I miss cable. =(. I actually found some great deals on the stuff we bought (I need to take photos and blog when I'm actually done...). Michael's has photo storage boxes (they're a great size) for $2.39 each and we found magazine holders and things at office max on clearance. Also, ikea-usa.com! Happy flinging! (I know it looks totatlly random to post this here, but whatever... you know what I did it)