Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mummy Calzone Recipe, etc

I hope everyone can read this okay. Just click on the pic and the whole pic should appear. I will email anyone the recipe, too. Yummy Mummy Calzone-y in my tummy!  :)


Erika: I'm so glad you like the letters I did. It was so fun! I mod podged paper on all of them but the pink M. I painted it pink and I painted the sides of the E pink, too. For the pink M I glued on flowers I had cut out from the same paper pack that I used for the other letters. Then I mod podged the whole thing (expect the back of course). For the E I just mod podge paper to the front (SOOO EASY), let it dry then used my awesome craft scissors to trim it down. Then I mod podged that whole thing, too. I used the matte formula of  mod podge. I didn't take a close up pic of the M. Hopefully that info helps!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Thank you SO SO SO much!!!
xxoo