Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Will you accept this rose?




I am a huge fan of the Bachelor...especially this season! Last night I was watching it, and Ben came up to me with this little rose and asked, "Will you accept this rose?" How cute is that?! That just made my day! I have such a sweet husband who is soooo good to me! And of course I said, "Yes!" Its so cute to me that he made the rose out of a napkin...it was quite impressive!...it had the spiraling petals, and a leaf, and everthing! So sweet!

7 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

that is super cute!

Jason and Dana said...

So sweet!!! And go Jillian!! I'm also starting to like Naomi-which happens to be my brand new niece's name.

Ashleigh said...

Haha, that's so cute! I LOVE watching the Bachelor and especially this season with Jason. He's so sweet and sincere. Cute, cute!

Ashleigh said...

P.S. I am making a prediction that he will choose Melissa. I like a couple of the girls there, but I think he picks Melissa. Stephanie is the sweetest most elegant woman but I don't see a romantic connection. I LOVE Jillian, but I don't think she has put her self out there enough in order to stand out and catch his attention. Naomi is cute, but for some reason I don't see it going anywhere...what's the other girl's name that went on the camp out date? I like her, but I just think he ends up picking Melissa. Can you tell I like this show?

Thomas Family said...

What a cute husby!! The bachelor is so good this season. The girls in our ward get together to watch every Monday and we think he did a good job this week.

We are the Turner's! said...

What a cute husband! Impressive rose making skills Ben! Way to GO!

elizabeth said...

I'm impressed with that rose too. Pretty talented. My friends and I call Monday nights our "Book Club" night so that we don't sound so stupid. Go Melissa!!