Sunday, August 17, 2008

1 year pics and Emma vs. Cupcakes

Here are Emma's one year pictures!...And enjoying her birthday cupcakes!


Emma's Grandma McKee made this dress for her. We took these pictures before the cupcake ones! :)


Emma vs. Cupcakes! Emma's strategy was simply "one cupcake at a time"
The cupcakes didn't have a fighting chance! Emma gobbled them right up!
Whatchu lookin at?
Miss E is our joy! She is so sweet and happy and loving! We love that she gives big kisses and hugs! And we love that she still sticks out her tongue sometimes! We love her dark brown eyes and her chubby legs. We love that she squeals when we play our crawling chasing game. We love how she loves to learn and loves to explore. We love that she is our daughter! She is our angel sent from Heavenly Father! We love you, Emma!

5 comments:

Campbell Family said...

Oh my...she is really so cute! What fun pictures!

Rosie said...

mom made that dress? I want one... its too cute.

elizabeth said...

My favorite one is her taking a bit out of the cupcake. I'm sure Rebecca appreciated the cupcake pictures second.

We are the Turner's! said...

I love all the pictures. I love how she is eating the cupcake! Go EMMA!

Sarah Roberts said...

how sweet- I can't believe she is 1!!!