Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Emma's first cereal and first 2 teeth




Emma's two bottom middle incisors came in! And her two top ones are slowly making their way down. She certainly loves chewing on stuff...everything from my hair to the mail to her toys...pretty much everything.

Recently she starting laughing more often. The other night she kept cracking up whenever our friend's pomeranian would bark. It was very sweet to hear her laugh. I love it!

She also enjoys eating rice cereal and veggies...the pic shows her first time eating rice cereal!...she wasnt a fan yet, hence the tongue sticking out. Although she is notorious for having her tongue out.

4 comments:

Rosie said...

yeah for an update! I keep wondering when Allison teeth will start coming in... she doesn't even have any little "hey look I'm almost here" teeth bumps...

The Kyles said...

She is so cute!! I can't wait to see both of you! I'm so excited, we should go to Cafe RIO! oh that would be so yummy!! :D

Jason and Dana said...

Katie!! She is beautiful! I can't wait to see you! Less than a month!!!

Campbell Family said...

She is growing up so fast and she's soooo cute! I'm so happy that you have a blog now! Now I can check and see how you guys are doing over there!